Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Putting the Research Action Pan into Action

This week was very hard. I came up with my 8 possible topics last week was hard but figuring out how to break down my topics into one question and the steps that will be needed to put that into action has been nearly impossible! Figuring out what would be a good topic has been the hardest decision to make. I wasn't sure what area needed the most help or in which direction I should go. I talked with my site supervisor and even after he gave me suggestions, I have decided to go into an area that I have only looked at fleetingly. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Then breaking down my one question into small steps is not easy to manage. I guess I didn't think about how I will set out to do what I thought to do. I know that analyzing data is a weak area of mine since I don't do it very much now so I know that part of my research plan will take some time. Sustaining improvement for any positive aspects of my research is also an area I didn't think much about. I guess I will find out how to do that as I get my data and adjust my plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment